Friday, November 2, 2012

New Collar Fashion

Natural Hemp Dog Collars
This idea came from Love and his best friend Nate. I never knew about Hemp made dog collars. I was thrown off at first because I had no idea the many products that could be made from Hemp other than clothing. Hemp rope is easily tied and braided into necklaces, wallet chains, and dog collars. I LOVED the idea once Nate came over one night and showed the collars he had made for our dogs Bella and Buddy. The great thing is these Hemp Collars they wear now have replaced their everyday nylon collars that house their dog tags which are loud and annoying to hear in the middle of the night.
I then went to Nate and offered to go into business with him. He makes the collars and I advertise them on my websites. Now we are making our way into the Natural Hemp Collar with Colors and soon we will add beads.


No comments: